I AM Beowulf! Welcome to my Blog

I AM Beowulf! Welcome to my Blog

Some memorable quotes from my story

Beowulf: I am Ripper... Tearer... Slasher... Gouger. I am the Teeth in the Darkness, the Talons in the Night. Mine is Strength... and Lust... and Power! I AM BEOWULF!

Grendel's Mother: Are you the one they call Beowulf? Such a strong man you are. A man like you could own the greatest tale ever sung. Beowulf... Stay with me. Give me a son, and I shall make you the greatest king that ever lived. This... I swear...

Beowulf: They say you have a monster here. They say your lands are cursed. I am Beowulf and I'm here to kill your monster.

Beowulf: The sea is my mother! She would never take me back to her murky womb!

Wiglaf: He was the bravest of us. He was the prince of all warriors. His name will live forever.

Beowulf: Keep a memory of me, not as a king or a hero; but as a man: fallible and flawed.

Beowulf: How many monsters must I slay? Grendel's mother, father, Grende's uncle? Must I hack down a whole family tree of demons?

No comments:

Post a Comment